Sunday, September 13, 2015

Greetings!

Hello everyone!

My name is Briana Del Bene and I live in the Albany area. I attended the College of Saint Rose, where I received my Bachelor's in English Adolescence Education with a minor in Film and New Media. I just began my 2nd year as a 7-12th English Teacher. I knew I wanted to be an educator ever since I can remember and I hope to be an inspiration to many of my students- helping them to pursue their dreams. 

I decided to pursue my M.Ed at Empire State because of the wonderful things that I have heard through some of my friends and colleagues. I also enjoy that I can pursue my degree at my own pace while focusing on my career. 

This past summer I enjoyed traveling to Mexico with my family and attending a few concerts at SPAC. A few of my favorite hobbies are cooking, photography, and track and field. I also enjoy coaching track and field during the spring semester. I'm looking forward to this semester! 

No comments:

Post a Comment